One of our favorite resources is Kidzmatter magazine. We’ll give you five reasons why we think every kidmin needs this tool in their resource belt and give you an opportunity to win a year subscription.
1. The magazine is delivered in digital and/or print form. I love getting things digitally. I can look at them on multiple devices and copy and paste so easy. I also love to have something in my hand that I can mark up, tear pages out of, pin ideas on the wall or give to someone else to read. I can have the best of both worlds with Kidzmatter.
2. Ryan and Beth Frank, the publishers, are some of the most encouraging people I know. This magazine mirrors that personality trait.
3. Most of the articles are written by people in the trenches. They minister each day in churches or other ministries. They are living what they write about.
4. There is a good mix of information within the magazine. Whether reading a short quote by a fellow kid’s minister, an in-depth article on a specialized area of kid’s ministry or a paragraph on one of the latest kid’s trends, there is something for everyone.
5. Reading the magazine inspires us to be better at what we do. It gives new ideas and new ways of doing the old ideas. It keeps us up to date on the kid’s ministry world. It is like going to a mini-conference with every issue.
Because we love this resource, we are going to give away a one year subscription to Kidzmatter magazine. Just write a comment on why you would like to receive the magazine. We’ll do a random drawing Friday, February 21.
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of the magazine from Kidzmatter.